PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
- How do I register? – Here is the registration page. To finalise your registration, pay the registration fee.
- Do I have to do an oral presentation? – You don’t have to. You may attend as a regular participant (no oral presentation).
- How much is the registration fee for oral presentation? – Please click here.
- There are more than one oral presenter, how much do we have to pay? – You have to pay the presenter’s fee, per person.
- What is premium registration? – Premium registration is inclusive of membership to the International Society of Psychology, Counselling and Education (ISPCE). Premium registration costs 50 USD.
- Are there any discounts? – Discounts are only available to ISPCE members. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before you pay the registration fee. Please CC: email@example.com
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION & ORAL PRESENTATION
- How do I submit a research paper for oral presentation? – Please send an abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please CC: email@example.com
- What is the format of the abstract for oral presentation? – Research abstract of around 250 words should be sent in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please CC: email@example.com Spelling should be in British English. You can find the call for papers here.
- How many research papers can I submit? – You may submit a maximum of three abstracts to the conference. Please click here for fees for subsequent papers.
- Why was my research paper rejected? – There are a number of reasons why a submission may be rejected. The submission may: 1) be considered to contain unoriginal work; 2) not relevant to the conference theme; 3) poorly written research abstract; 4) did not meet the standards required for presentation.
- Can I present a research paper that has already been, or will be presented at another conference? – Presenting research that has already been presented (or will be presented) elsewhere is not acceptable. Moreover, research papers that are under consideration for publication to a journal will also not be acceptable.
- I am an undergraduate student and would like to do an oral presentation. Can I submit an abstract? – Yes.
- Can I present a co-authored research paper? – Yes. However, co-authored research papers are given the same 15-minute time slot (including time for Q&A) as research papers presented by a single individual. Each attending author must register for the conference individually.
- How long is the oral presentation? – 15 minutes.
- What are the guidelines for oral presentation? – You can read our guidelines here.
- Are the deadlines firm? – Yes.
VENUE, ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
- Where is the conference venue? – The venue will be held at Universiti Malaysia Sabah in Kota Kinabalu.
- How do I get to the venue? – The wonders of the internet: Use Google Maps. Take a taxi. Rome2rio is also useful.
- Would there be halal food served? – Yes.
- I have food allergy and other dietary requirements. What should I do? – Send an email to the Conference Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please CC: email@example.com
- Is accommodation included in the registration fee? – Accommodation is not included in the registration fee. Participants are responsible for booking their own accommodation.
- Will you provide a tour package? – No.
VISA & GOING TO MALAYSIA
- Will ICPCE 2019 issue a Letter of Invitation to me? – Yes. Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where is the nearest airport? – Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Which is the cheapest airline to fly to Kota Kinabalu? – You can look for cheap flights via AlternativeAirlines, SkyScanner, etc.
- How will I know which documents the Malaysia Embassy will require? – Since visa requirements are country-specific, you have to check your local Malaysian embassy or consulate for details.
- The embassy (or consulate) has denied my visa application. Can you intervene? – No. ICPCE 2019 will not intervene under any circumstances.
- Is there a conference proceedings? – Yes. Abstracts will be published on a special issue of Psychreg Journal of Psychology.
- When will the conference proceedings be published? – We anticipate it to be published on 1st March 2020.
- Who are the editorial board members of Psychreg Journal of Psychology – Our editorial board members are recognised in their fields and are from top universities in the world. Please visit the Journal’s website for details.